You should automatically receive a tracking number within 5 business days after purchase. If you do not receive your tracking information, please email us at email@example.com.
Please give your tracking information 5 days after shipping to update.
For customers in the USA use USPS tracking.
For customers not in the USA use 17track.
The actual shipping time depends on your country.
USA: 10-20 business days via USPS
Canada: 10-20 business days
Australia: 10-20 business days
New Zealand: 10-20 business days
Norway: 10-20 business days
Rest of the World: 30 business days
It say my package was delivered but I never received it.
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
- Contact your local post office to see if they are holding your package